Yield: Serves 2 / 10 mg CBD per serving
This is one killer summer cocktail. Make this when watermelon is at its peak and get ready to enjoy a hydrating, delicious and relaxing cocktail. This beverage is a moderate CBD dose.
- 8 fresh mint leaves, loosely torn
- 1 tablespoon (20g) raw local honey
- 20 mg full-spectrum CBD oil
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup (120mL) light rum
- 1 cup (240mL) fresh watermelon juice
- 1 cup (240mL) soda water
Method of Preparation:
- In a mortar and pestle, mash together the mint leaves, honey, and CBD oil. Add the lime juice and stir to combine.
- Divide the mint mixture between two glasses and top with ice.
- Pour 1/4 cup (60mL) of rum into each glass. Top each with 1/2 cup (120mL) of watermelon juice and 1/2 cup (120mL) of soda water. Stir and serve.
TIP Garnish with a watermelon piece to add a little flare to your drink!