The beads in a chakra bracelet can be made of many materials, but the colors are very important. Each of the chakras is represented by a color — vi...View full details
Aromatherapy diffusers are devices that are used to disperse essential oils (highly concentrated extracts from flowers, leaves, and other plant parts) into the surrounding air.
According to the ancient practice of aromatherapy, spreading the scent through the air allows the essential oils to activate smell receptors in your nose, sending messages to the brain and influencing your emotions and nervous system.
Most common reasons for diffusing essential oils:
1. Relaxation and Sleep (Recommended oils: chamomile, lavender, clary sage)
2. Mood Elevating (Recommended oils: sweet orange, jasmine, rose, scotch pine, sandalwood, vanilla)
3. Ward Off Illness (Recommended oils: tea tree, sage, rosemary, grapefruit, lemon, thyme)
4. Helps You Breathe Easier (Recommended oils: peppermint, rosemary, lemon, eucalyptus)
5. Pain Relief (Recommended oils: ginger, chamomile, lavender, eucalyptus, clary sage, rosemary, bergamot)
6. Improve Cognitive Function (Recommended oils: peppermint, eucalyptus, lemon, pine)
7. Safer Alternative to Candles & Incense (Recommended oils: any)
8. Repel Insects (Recommended oils: clove, lemongrass, rosemary, cedarwood)
9. Keeps You Cool (Recommended oils: peppermint, eucalyptus, spearmint, wintergreen)
10. Saves Money (Recommended oils: all)