With summer dwindling down and August starting, we’re back to that dreaded time of the year, back to school, and all the stress that comes with it.
Back to school isn’t stressful for just families of children. We all know this is the time when people stop with vacations, traffic gets worse, and before we know it there will be snow.
Emotions are part of human life and throughout the course of our lives, we will go through the entire spectrum of feelings. There are some emotions that are directly related to events such as post-traumatic stress disorder and others that seem to pop up from nowhere.
No matter what level of stress or where your stress comes from, we may have something that will work for you! CBD is an amazing, non addictive, natural way to deal with stress
- CBD is thought to cause pleasure hormones in the body to be released. These particular hormones are incredibly powerful, as they are responsible for inducing feelings of calm, reducing stress, and eliminating underlying anxiety.
- Research has shown us that CBD positively affects the basolateral amygdala receptors that we naturally have in our bodies in order to process most of our sensory information.
- The hippocampus is the part of our brain that is basically an emotional control center. CBD interacts with receptors in the hippocampus to stimulate positive emotions and the necessary chemicals to provide us with therapeutic comfort.
- A daily dose of CBD oil has been found to reduce cognitive impairment.
- CBD has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help eliminate the effects that stress can have on our heart and arteries.
Another major factor to take into account, when looking at CBD as a viable treatment for emotional disorders, is the effect that CBD has on Serotonin levels in the brain. Science and anecdotal evidence have both demonstrated the positive effect that CBD has on the mood-enhancing chemicals in our brain. It triggers the release of these necessary chemicals and works to ensure that they are balanced in an entirely natural way. As an added bonus, it is not accompanied by an nasty side effects.
Whether it’s your kids going back to school, traffic back ups, or stress from chronic pain, CBD may be able to help.
Come in and let’s talk!